Mound (MND) Update as-of 01-Jan-2022
Hello Mound Fam,
Happy new year!
I will try to recap things related to the MND vault in term of following graphs:
- The BUNNY reward rate has been declined from 20,000 BUNNY/day to around 4,000 BUNNY/day
- The QBT reward rate started with 16,000 QBT per day and increased to 35,000 QBT per day then declined to 18,000 QBT per day.
- So far, the rewards distributed to 1 MND includes around 0.45 BUNNY, 1.05 QBT and 0.06 polyBUNNY
- So far, 4 QBT tranches (4 x 8.33M = 33.33M tokens) from MND vault have been added to the Qubit Deposit Market
That’s all I’ve had for now. So, Let’s get back to our norm!
- BUNNY>WBNB Pool will come back soon
- Single Asset Vaults (SAV) utilizing Venus will come back soon
- New business model for polyBunny will be voted soon
MND Status as-of 01-Jan-2022
Total MND Staked = 2.246 Million tokens (82.64% of total supplies)
Underlying Assets per 1 MND & APR
- 3 / 2.3 = 1.304 BUNNY/MND : 52% APR
- 100 / 2.3 = 43.478 QBT/MND : 5.38% APR
- 1 / 2.3 = 0.4347 polyBUNNY/MND : 166% APR
Reward Distribution per 1 MND as-of 1 Jan 2022
- 0.0022 BUNNY/MND/day
- 0.00806 QBT/MND/day
- 0.0643 polyBUNNY/MND/month*
Reward prediction next week
If we have 1,000 MND staked in the MND Vault, we should get around:
02-Jan-22 = 2.15 BUNNY + 8.06 QBT
03-Jan-22 = 2.15 BUNNY + 8.06 QBT
04-Jan-22 = 2.14 BUNNY + 8.06 QBT
05-Jan-22 = 2.13 BUNNY + 8.06 QBT
06-Jan-22 = 2.12 BUNNY + 8.06 QBT
07-Jan-22 = 2.12 BUNNY + 8.06 QBT
08-Jan-22 = 2.11 BUNNY + 8.06 QBT
16-Jan-22 = 2.06 BUNNY + 8.05 QBT + 64.3 polyBUNNY**
* According to the PolyBunny Farming & Reward Distribution Mechanism mentioned in the team’s article, the polyBUNNY monthly rewards will be distributed on 16th of each month.
MND/WBNB PCS Liquidity Pool
- 11,900 MND / 38.52 WBNB / APR% = 61.64%
BUNNY/PolyBUNNY/QBT Status as-of 01-Jan-2022
- PCB SAV TVL = 84.5M USD / Qubit TVL = 316M USD
- The ratio of PCB SAV TVL / Qubit TVL = 26.74%
- bQBT = 39.244M Tokens / total qScore = 51.971M scores
- The ratio of bQBT / total qScore= 75.51%
- QBT in Supply Market = 142.183M tokens
- polyBUNNY in MND Vault : Accumulated Rewards since 16th Dec 2021 until now (1st Jan 2022 04.20UTC) = 73,108 tokens. For 30 days, we should get around 140,000 tokens.
- 33 million QBT tokens (belong to the MND vault) on the QBT Deposit market
- BUNNY Supply Net Rate = 67.24%, Borrow Net Rate = -56.44%
- 93.50K / 164.03K = 57% BUNNY tokens are borrowed.
Accumulated BNB for buying back & burn BUNNY
According to my update on 18-Dec-2021, the estimation shows that the accumulated BNB in our treasury
= 453 + 28 + 12.60 + 5.59 = 499.19 BNB
At the time I am writing this article (01-Jan-2022 04:20UTC), the BUNNY Price is 1.083 USD & the BNB price is 516.846 USD. So, we can burn around 499.19 x 516.846 / 1.083 = 238,231 BUNNY
Accumulated reserved assets on Qubit Platform
As-of 01-Jan-2022 04:20UTC, the BSC Qubit protocol fees are around 843,000 USD and can be separated as the following assets:
- 570.04 BNB or around 295,000 USD
- 16.94 ETH or around 63,000 USD
- 70,806.61 BUSD
- 9,087.23 DAI
- 70,705.33 USDT
- 45,035.51 USDC
- 3.52 BTCB or around 165,000 USD
- 9,542.34 CAKE or around 115,000 USD
- 17,531.58 MDX or around 7,000 USD
- 207,054 QBT or around 2,500 USD
- 388.56 BUNNY or around 390 USD
Note : The “Qubit Protocol Fee Sharing” seems to be delayed to Q1 Y2022
For this week, honestly, I have nothing to discuss about because we will need to wait for the voting proposal regarding polyBunny’s new business model, the BSC Bunny tokenomics adjustment, Bunny roadmap in 2022 and more.
Anyway, I would like to thank our family that keep reading and supporting these articles (This article is the 23rd weekly update!!!).
As always, I will try my best to share the news and analyze the things as much as I can so that our family can better understand the big picture of the Mound ecosystem and I do hope our family will enjoy reading these updates throughout this year.
Happy new year 2022!!!
Thank you for reading this long article. You may notice so many assumptions and calculations in this weekly update. So, please don’t treat these as financial advices and try to DYOR, I will try my best to not being too optimistic or pessimistic as well.
Lastly, please feel free to share any facts or thoughts regarding Mound here so we can strengthen this and upcoming articles to be more helpful for our family.